Awesome Website Design in Athens, GA
Why Isn’t Your Website Getting You More Customers For Your Business in Athens, GA?
What's Wrong With Your Website Design?
Are You Looking for the Best Website Design Company?
At Pegasus Online, we create beautiful, modern websites for your business that converts visitors to your website into customers. There are lots of companies out there who can create beautiful websites, but they don’t understand marketing. We are marketing experts and we can drive traffic to your site using various digital marketing strategies.
Discover Your Website’s Strengths and Weaknesses
Get a complete overview of your website performance and online presence in minutes including: Website Design, Search Rankings, Local Listings, Reviews, Website SEO & Social Media.
Frequently Asked Questions About Website Design in Athens, GA
What Is Website Design?
Website design refers to the user experience aspects of a website on the Internet. Web design for desktop computers is the most common, but our experienced web designers at Pegasus Online know that over half of Internet users are on mobile devices, so any good website design has to be mobile-friendly.
Website design includes the appearance, layout (how information is structured), content, colors, fonts, and images of a website. When a potential customer views your website for the first time, you have about three seconds to capture their attention or they’ll choose another website. If your website design doesn’t make clear your business’s purpose and draw them in, you’re losing out on potential business.
What Is The Best Way To Design a Website?
Why Does Website Design Matter?
If your Business doesn’t have a website, has an outdated website, or the website doesn’t capture the attention of your visitors, you’re missing out on not only potential patients, but also recommendations from those patients to other potential patients. A good website design is specifically designed for your customer base and what they’re looking for from your business.
Over half of all Internet users are on mobile devices, and the vast majority of visitors look at businesses and their websites before making a decision to purchase a product or service. An excellent website design is highly optimized for mobile users, and is designed to drive customers directly to your Business.
Content is another very important piece of website design. The content on your website should include lots of keywords related to your business. This includes: the location in which your company does business (e.g. “Sacramento” or “Arizona”); keywords about your business (“lawyer,” “chiropractor,” or “toy store”); questions people might search (“what is website design?” or “when do I need a lawyer?”); and other words, phrases and questions potential customers might type into a search engine.
How Will A Great Website Help My Business?
Pegasus Online’s SMART website design was created by digital marketing professionals to maximize website traffic, increase conversion rates, and get your website in the first page of search results. The vast majority of Internet users don’t make it to the second page of search results, so if you’re not on the first page of results, you’re losing potential patients.
Have a Question?
Contact our Expert Design Team Today
How Do I Design a Website?
The real question is: should you design a website? Large companies such as Wix, Weebly, SquareSpace, or Shopify all allow you to design your own website, but without Pegasus Online’s professional graphic designers and copywriters who are well-versed in digital marketing strategies, you’re missing out on potential patients. With us, there’s no need to worry about any aspect of website design. We handle it all for you! We also offer logo design and digital advertising packages, so we can help you with every facet of digital marketing.
The Hidden Cost of Do-It-Yourself Website Design Companies
Here are major drawbacks to choosing a DIY website design company.
- 1Companies like Squarespace and Shopify may seem inexpensive at first, but you could end up paying more than $20,000 in ten years just to keep your website alive. Plus, you’ll never actually own your company’s website! If you have an e-commerce part of your website, they will also take a percentage of all sales made through your website.
- 2At Pegasus Online, we have affordable fees, we never take a percentage of sales you make through our e-commerce stores, and you become the owner of your website once it's paid off.
You Have to Do Everything Yourself
- 1When you design your own website, it gets time-consuming — fast. You’ll have to learn how to use the company’s software, then figure out how to design the actual website. You will need to write all of the content on your site, and pay licensing fees for any images you use on the website. That’s a lot to take on for a business owner!
- 2At Pegasus Online, we have experienced graphic designers and copywriters who understand digital marketing strategies. Our graphic designers make beautiful websites that are designed to market your business, and our copywriters write effective copy that drives visitors from a search engine to your website and then convert them from visitors to customers. Licensing fees for images used are also included in your website package.
Your Website Template Will Be Generic
- 1If you go with a DIY website design company, you'll have website templates to choose from. Unfortunately, everyone and their mom uses the same templates, so there's nothing to make your website stand out from other businesses who chose a DIY website company. In this day and age, your business's website is a huge factor in your potential customers' decision making. Your website is the virtual face of your business. Most potential customers are going to research businesses online — likely using a smartphone — before making their decision about which business to choose. Since your business's website is likely the first interaction you'll have with potential customers, it's very important to make a good first impression.
- 2At Pegasus Online, we design your entire website from scratch. It's designed specifically for your business as well as what your website visitors are looking for. We've created websites for almost every type of business, so we know your customer base and how best to convert them into customers. Our websites are beautifully designed and will make a great first impression to visitors on your website.
You’ll Never Actually Own Your Website
- 1Big DIY website design companies are considered the actual owners of your website. You won’t be able to switch hosting companies or own the rights to your intellectual property. You’re stuck paying them for the entire duration of your website’s lifetime. Stop paying and you'll lose all access to your website.
- 2Pegasus Online transfers ownership of your website to you as soon as the website is paid off. You'll have full admin access to your website and own all rights to your intellectual property.
Have a Question?
Contact our Expert Design Team Today
Why Do We Use WordPress?
At Pegasus Online, we build websites using WordPress and WordPress plugins. WordPress is easy for visitors to use and Google loves WordPress sites more than any other platform, which means your website will be higher in the search rankings. There are lots of options for design, and its functionality is unparalleled.
How Much Does Website Design Cost?
Wix offers free, barebones websites, but other companies like Shopify or Squarespace require monthly fees after a free trial. Unfortunately with these companies, you’re on your own to figure out not only how to use their software but also how to design a website, how to write concise, effective content, and you’ll have to license all of your own images. That gets expensive and time-consuming quickly.
With other website design companies, you never actually own your website. You’re stuck paying Shopify or Squarespace every month for as long as your business needs a website. If you need the website for ten years, you’ll end up paying them for ten years. With Pegasus Online, once your website is paid off, you become the owner of the site.
What About E-Commerce Websites?
Shopify or other companies that offer e-commerce websites may seem like a good idea at first, but you’ll end up paying large amounts of money over the lifetime of your website. Not only will they charge you monthly subscription fees, but also take a percentage of all sales you make through the website. Plus, you’ll never actually be the owner of your website.